Emcof Herbal Cough Syrup
emcof® cough syrup provides effective relief from
Benefits of emcof® cough medicine
- Immune booster - Natural Herbs like tulasi, Amla, Haldi, kali mirch etc. will boost your immune system rapidly.
- Non Sedatives, Non Alcohol, Non Drowsiness formula.
- Export Quality Formula.
- No Added Flavour and Steroid Free cough Syrup
- 100% Safe for Entire Family
- Anti - Asthmatic, Anti- Microbial Property, Anti- Allergic Property, Anti-inflammatory
- Soothing Effect, Analgesic Property & Cough Suppressant
- Mucokinetic & Mucolytic
Directions for use
- Not to be used for children below 2 years of age without medical advice
- Children between 2-5yrs - ½ teaspoonful (2.5 ml)
- Children between 6-12 yrs -1 teaspoonful (5ml)
- Over 12yrs and adults -2 teaspoonful (10ml)
- Dose to be taken every 4 hours. Not to exceed 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Consult physician in case coughing persists for more than 4 days or if you have any medical condition or pregnancy or are breast feeding or taking other medication.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Not recommended for pregnant, lactating woman and children under 18-years of age
- An individual with any kind of medical condition should consult with a doctor before use
|Dimensions||4.2 × 4.2 × 11.6 cm|
Menthol (Pudina satva), Adulsa (Adhatoda vasica), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Miri (Piper nigrum), Sunth (Zingiber officinale), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Baheda (Terminalia Belerica), Pipali (Piper longum) and Kakadashing (Pistacia integerrima)
|Country Of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.